Thursday, April 23, 2009

"There's No Place Like Home..."

Yes, Toto I am home! I arrived back in North Carolina this past Monday and have been busy since I landed. I work part time and have spent the week playing catch up at work and my yard needed mowing and clothes needed to be washed and I had to unpack and put stuff away and I still haven't made it to the grocery store! What's a girl to do? I have been tired but not able to sleep and just have that plain "I don't want to do nothing" feeling. And in my case I don't do nothing. So now I am so far behind in the little stuff that the big stuff will begin to get behind. I think I'll probably be behind when I die. Anyone else out there feel that way?

Anyway, I need to leave the Emerald City and get back to Kansas. Hang in there Toto we are only a wish away!

No comments: