Friday, April 10, 2009

"It Never Rains in Southern California..."

Once again I am in California to dog sit my son and daughter in love's dog Zeus. I have been here since April 6 and they left for Greece on April 8. My son Nick is currently in Ireland and will not be home until probably May 5. Something is very wrong with this picture. Why am I not out of the country enjoying myself? I must reconsider this question and step out of my comfort zone and try to go somewhere new and exciting. I am having a great time here and have plenty of time alone with the Lord and look forward to the days ahead. I am beginning a new Bible study called "Stepping Up" by Beth Moore. Plus having quiet time to pray and reflect. I am looking forward to Easter and going to church out here. I hope and pray everyone has a great Easter and that the Lord will bless each of your family! Hoppy Easter!

No comments: