Friday, February 27, 2009

Cold and Flu Season and Sinus Season

Don't you hate getting a cold, flu or sinus infection? If you don't cure it with OTC meds adding up to the hundreds then you wind up going to the doctor for another couple of hundred in order to cure the common cold! Being able to blow your nose and rid your head of the sinus congestion is worth millions when it is currently happening to you. But then after all is said and done you regret spending the money it took to feel better.

This week I finally went to the doctor on Wednesday after originally saying that I would give myself until Friday (today) to feel better was worth the $90 dollars in antibiotics and the cost of the office visit. I still am unsure as to how I got this since I was in California until last Saturday. I guess I could have gotten it from the plane ride out, because we all know that the air is recirculated, or whether walking the dog and getting hot then cooling off to quickly was to blame. Anyway, it was my time.

So my dears, be sure to wash your hands often, drink lots of fluids, don't breathe plane air or walk a dog, and take every precaution possible in order to NOT catch the cold, flu or sinus bugs that are going around this season.

Vitamin C ya!

No comments: