Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Bound with Rudolph

This is what I woke up to this morning! This is my front porch and steps with about 2-3 inches of fresh snow. I have spent the past two days inside with a nice warm fire and very comfortable clothes, which in other words means pj's. I have really enjoyed the alone time and have gotten a few things completed. However, it is very hard to get too motivated when its cold outside and all you want to do is watch the food network!

This is my find last Friday while my friends Carol, Sherry and I were out "Junk'n" This is the whole Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer gang! I found them at one of our local Goodwill shops at the amazing price of 50 cents each a great buy for $5. I can't wait to decorate with them at Christmas.

I hope that wherever you are you are warn and cozy and have access to hot chocolate!

No comments: