Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Subway by the Sea

I have been in Oceanside, CA for one week and so far Nicolette, (my daughter in love) and I have hung Christmas lights and decorated her tree. The lights are blue because we are having a "Blue Christmas" without Jeremy this year.
She purchased 2 pre-lighted Christmas wreaths and I decorated both alike, they look pretty good hanging from the windows and are really pretty at night.

Today I had a Subway sandwich at the pier in Oceanside, these are some of the many surfer dudes that were probably freezing while trying to catch a wave.

These 2 beauties were just a couple of the pelicans that were allowing people to get very close for a picture. I named these two Fred and Ethel.

This was my view from the bench where I ate lunch. The temperature was a warm 74 degrees with a wonderful breeze. Several people laying out on the beach and one was actually in a swimsuit. Tried to take a picture of a seal but you really can't tell much about what it is, so I may have to try again. I am enjoying my time here to just relax and enjoy the quiet and the beautiful weather. God is so good and I am enjoying His goodness to the fullest! Later dudes!




No comments: