Monday, November 3, 2008

Second degree burns

I know the title of this sounds weird, but I since I started swapping earlier this year, way before this blog, I was a victim of a never received swap. After I sent mine and it was received as to this day I haven't received the Summer Swap from my partner, even after several emails. Burned once. Then hear lately I participated in the Button Swap and once again I sent mine to my partner and never received anything not even an email saying "Sorry." Burned twice! So, now I think I will not swap for a while and see if I can't get over being burned. It is not a good feeling especially when you put a lot of effort into what you send to get nothing in return, I mean even an appology would be something! So to all of you out there how about letting me know if you have ever been burned and how you dealt or are dealing with it. Hugs!

No comments: