Sunday, August 10, 2008

A New Normal

Finally, I have completed what seems to have taken months to do and that is create a blog of my very own!!!! And I did it all by myself. I am very new to this type of communication but the time is right. I have been looking at different blogs and even have a friend who blogs regularly on her blog. Check her out she is listed on my favorites.

If anyone out there has any suggestions as to what I do next I am open to ideas, guidance, instruction, help and criticism. Be sure to note that the next time you visit my blog it has a great chance of being different until I get it exactly the way I like and can be user and creator friendly. Until later.......

5 comments:

sherry said...

NORMAL is a setting on the dryer...
I am so very proud of you and am so glad to be your friend and sister in Christ.

Brittany said...

glad to have you join us!!
:)Brittany

Leaon Mary said...

Hi!
Just dropping in to say hi!
I'm Lea, nice to meet you!
I look forward to visiting you more often!
Stop by the Potting shed, I have a couple awards passed to me: One is FRIENDSHIP, AND THEE OTHER IS LOVE... I pass them on to YOU!
Hugs,
Lea

sherry said...

Welcome home! you were missed. stop over at my blog and see what the couch looks like...

Micki said...

Welocme to Blogland Pam!
I thnk you are doing a great job with your blog...Keep it up!I am glad to be getting to know you.
Micki
In Ireland